Winterquarters
-
Winterquarters is truly a treasure of historic memories and adventures yet
to come for the great people in this part of the Midwest. How I treasure
the 18 ...
Grand Canyon Trip 2012
-
The girls and I spent 3 days during Spring Break traveling around
Northern Arizona. Click here to see pictures from the trip. We drove up
through Sedona ...
D'Artagnan's 2012 Lineup
-
New babies are on their way!
Our fantastic buck, Fairywood CS D'Artagnan
(Flying Goat Cassanova *S x Bamboo Acres BP Mariposa)
has been bred to the foll...
Alone in the Garden
-
It is a good idea to be alone in a garden at dawn or dark so that all its
shy presence may haunt you and possess you in a reverie of suspended
thought. ~Ja...
Best Pineapple Upside Down Cake Ever
-
My Dearheart loves pineapple upside down cake and has requested it for the
past 4 years on his birthday. I finally found a recipe found here on the
Joy of ...
Stop and Pick the Sunflowers
-
*When I was a very little girl, my little sister and I would beg our Papa
to "Stop and let us pick the sunflowers," while we traveled long distances
from ...
October 2010
-
My parents came to visit so we took them to Spring Mountain and discovered
that water does exist in Las Vegas after all!
Halloween with cousins is alw...
Enchanting Granddaughters
-
The little girls discovered a magical kingdom with
enchanted flowers and were transformed into princesses dressed in elegant
silks.
No comments:
Post a Comment